USDOT Lettering Guide | Perks Of Displaying Your USDOT Info Correctly
USDOT Lettering Guide
- Lettering needs to be visible from 50 feet away and must be on both sides of truck.
- Lettering must be 2 inches or larger.
- An easy to read font must be used.
- Color of lettering must contrast from vehicle color.
Perks of displaying your USDOT information correctly
- You will save time at truck scales & weight stations.
- Your vehicle will look professional.
- You will be USDOT & FMCSA compliant.
- DOT officers will give you an easier time.